It might seem like a waste of your available funds to hire someone to help you plan your wedding. After all, you’re on a tight budget and you want to have control in planning your wedding. But look at it another way – sometimes hiring a wedding coordinator can turn out to save you a fortune in your valuable time and can help you maintain your sanity on your wedding day. Consider the following perks as you think about whether or not to bring in a professional.
- When you go to a wedding coordinator and explain that you want a big wedding on a small budget, she has a mountain of money-saving ideas and resources. They could be great tricks she’s used at other weddings or ideas she just picked up at a conference. She’s a great generator of additional money-saving ideas that fit with your location and your theme.
- The help of a wedding coordinator can save you a fortune in pain relief or anti-anxiety medication! With her handling the many, many details – and also perhaps running interference between you and your meddling mother-in-law-to-be – her assistance is invaluable in terms of removing your stress.
- A good wedding coordinator is an expert when it comes to the many contracts you’ll have to sign with various vendors. Your coordinator can go through these contracts, read the fine print, negotiate to eliminate extra wasteful charges, perhaps get things for free and save you from throwing money away on unnecessary choices.
- A good wedding coordinator is hands-on. She may be able to help you make the pew bows or favors instead of you having to buy expensive ones or spend valuable time putting them together.
- Most of all, let’s say you want the help of a wedding coordinator, but you don’t want the full-service package: you can hire a coordinator for day-of. That means you just hire her for the wedding day only, as the person who will organize the setup of the sites, show the caterer where to work, decorate and direct everyone from the florist to the guests. She keeps the show running on time, which also saves you money. Having a pro on hand can help in case bad weather or a location problem forces you to move sites. She’s the calm in the storm and a good investment for the many things that can cost you on the wedding day itself. Consider it an investment in your peace of mind.
Orangerie Events would love to be your peace of mind on your wedding day. We offer a Rehearsal & Wedding Day package that’s perfect for those brides that desire someone to organize and handle just the wedding day logistics. Don’t hesitate to contact us today for your FREE consultation!
-Reference: ” 1000 Best Wedding Bargains” by Sharon Naylor