Photo by: Almond Leaf Studios
I have been so fortunate over the years to have had many talented individuals join the Orangerie family. It has been bittersweet to see them come and go but I have always been proud to provide them with tools and experience and to then watch them succeed. Even now, I feel grateful to have the team surrounding me that I do and I treasure their loyalty to the business.
With the huge change taking place in my personal life, the time has come to officially bring aboard a part-time team member to help efficiently and effectively run the OE Headquarters as a part-time Wedding Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity for someone hoping to gain real-world wedding experience from a variety of platforms.
If you are interested in this position, or if you have a friend that would be interested, please thoroughly read the guidelines below and use the link at the bottom of the post to apply.
I am so excited to grow this team and am looking forward to hearing from you!
- High degree of creativity and passion for wedding and event planning
- Someone who is organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Someone with strong work ethic who is able to work independently, responsibly and can be trusted to complete tasks timely
- Someone who can effectively handle and prioritize multiple clients and stay calm under pressure
- Ability to be resourceful, troubleshoot and think creatively
- Someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and contribute to the Orangerie family
- Strong familiarity with Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest
- Ability to quickly learn new software to manage clients and records
- Strong writing skills, as contributing to the Orangerie Events Blog regularly will be required
- Experience planning and orchestrating special events and/or weddings
- This position will be compatible with another part-time or full-time job
- You will be required to work Saturdays and weekends as well as some evenings for networking events, client meetings and team outings
- This position will require in-office administrative work but the schedule is flexible
- You will be required to commit to a specific timeframe in order to accommodate clients who have already booked weddings through the remainder of 2016
- Being a wedding planner is not glamorous and requires someone who can handle multiple projects, tasks and brunt work
- You can expect a surplus of Sun Drop slushes
If you have read the above and feel you are the perfect fit, please apply here.
All applications are due by March 7, 2016 and interviews will take place the following week. We are looking to hire and have the right candidate begin work by the end of March.